25 July 2011

The Big Move Week

I have been quite MIA lately.  We have been busy busy with purging, selling, purging some more and packing.  The movers come tomorrow to pack the last of it up.  We are so ready to be done with this part of it!  The traveling doesn't bother me one bit!  And the unpacking isn't so bad!  But the packing, bleck!  Ha!

We will move into a colleague's apartment (they're in the US) on Tuesday.  We'll met up with a few people those days and maybe be lazy by the pool a bit.  Early Saturday morning we'll head to Vienna with 5 carry-ons, 4-5 suitcases (not sure yet) and one cat!  Hopefully our stuff will be delivered to us on Monday morning.

I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to update again, but I'll try to write a brief note soon after we arrive.

We appreciate your prayers for us!

4 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you! Have a fun few days of down time before all the fun begins in Vienna!!! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I look forward to meeting you soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that all is going well with your move!

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...