18 January 2011

Street Performers

Madrid has it's fair share of street performers. 
My favorite, El Gordo Spiderman!
 

We took Jerry's parents into Madrid for a bit of shopping.  While eating a street performer set up outside the restaurant where we were eating.
Take a look at this!
He had some great facial expressions!  Jerry's parents were in just a position to see how he set up.  He is somehow in a type of support that he sits in.  Crazy!!

Some others are just out right dumb!  He and Spiderman are my favorites, by far!!

I'll be looking for this guy again when we visit the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...