24 January 2011

Fiesta Day

A day off from school to celebrate Fiestas de la Virgen de la Paz of Alcobendas.
What did we do to for the day?  Slept late, played games, went the park  





 Not sure what Reegan is doing.  Ha!


baked cookies,

(Spiderman, he's my big baker)



peanut butter chocolate chip that I've been craving since my friend posted it on her blog!  Thanks Michelle!  They are great!!


Oh and don't forget the fireworks!
You can't have a fiesta day without fireworks!  And we can see them from our living room!  Perfect!


I should have added some study time in there but oh how I find that next to impossible while the kids are whirling around me!!  I can cook and clean and even work on the computer.  But something that takes brainpower is near impossible.  And with Jerry's work schedule right now I couldn't ask him to watch the kids, although I'd hoped to.  My teacher will be none too happy with my performance tomorrow.  *Sigh*

6 comments:

  1. What a fun day of memories! I am sure the kids loved the break and your teacher will understand - afterall it WAS a holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures! I especially love the one with you and your kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are just unbelievably gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet cookies from spider man are WONDERFUL ... lol! So adorable Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps - hop on over to my blog and claim your AWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable- Jman loves his spidy costume too. Although lately he has been either superman, batman or sonic x (no costumes there though!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...