13 November 2009

Free Half Day


I really didn't have plans today for the time my babysitter was with my kids. I thought about going to the store, but really, it could wait. So, I asked Jerry if he wanted to go to lunch. We chose one of our long time favorite restaurants, Maly Buddha. It's a little Tibetan restaurant close to the Prague Castle and actually has pictures of the owner with the Dalai Lama! The gigantic pictures, paintings & statues of buddha all over the place are the biggest downfall, but the food completely makes up for it! Our favorite on the menu, crab springrolls & prawns!! Oh yummo!! It was delish! I really should figure out how to make these on my own!
Lunch was followed by a trip to my new favorite coffee spot in Prague, Gloria Jeans Coffee. I haven't actually tried their coffee yet because I am so in love with their Chai Tea Latte. I was utterly stuffed after all that, but it's a treat! What can I say?!
The kids seem to be liking our new babysitter, Anna. Karis actually hugged AND kissed her when she left today! Wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...