10 June 2009

Birthday Season

I just realized that I didn’t even blog about Karis’ birthday!  And it was definitely worth blogging about it!  Unfortunately, we didn’t ask anyone to take pictures at her birthday, so we have all of 2 photos!!  Poor girl!!  We were back in Prague only a few days before her birthday and although we pulled a party off, I was in such a daze those first few days!!
We ended up having over 40 people in our apartment!!!  I kept it simple with a Dora theme with cupcake toppers.  It was jammed packed & crazy fun and great to get such a welcome after being gone for over a year!




Then just shy of 2 months later, we had Brennan & Reegan’s birthday this last Saturday.  We kept that party a lot smaller.  We had a great time!  We had a Hello Kitty & Cars themed birthdays with cakes to match!!  I made Brennan an ice cream cake with green frosting (to look like a race track) with a road going through the middle & a white cake for Reegan in the shape of Hello Kitty’s head.  



I’m finally feeling more settled & back in the groove of life in Prague.  Now, we are just waiting for our crate to get here!!  It docked in Valencia, Spain this week & should be making it’s way across Western Europe now.  It will be like Christmas when we open that thing up!!!  Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...