29 March 2009

Passport Update, Little Bump

We just got a letter from the National Passport Center today.  My parents address is our permanent address, so as my parents are preparing to leave for Greece on Monday (and hopefully a stop in Prague) they stop what they are doing to run the letter up to us.

Turns out that they would not accept a copy of Karis’ greencard.  The guy at the PO where we applied for the passport told us he thought they could take a copy of Karis' greencard.  Well, they can't.  The letter today stated that & if we did have the certificate of Citizenship, that would be good to have too.
We have decided to head down to Houston (where are regional passport center is located) and do this in person.  I'm hoping & praying we can wait & have it handed to us in a few hours!!  I know someone that was able to do this & we are praying for the same.  Karis has to go with us, so we will have a little mini trip with just her.
I found a great 3 & 1/2 star hotel online in downtown Houston just a mile from the passport center for cheap & was able to pay using American Express points!!!  That is a huge praise!! And we found all this out just a few hours ago!!  Ugh!!  But, it's all coming together! :)  I just have peace about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...