04 February 2009

"Here's Your Tea with a Frog!"

We had a fun time this morning with some friends from church.  We headed to their house for the morning and had lunch.  My kids always enjoy going over to other people’s houses and playing with all the toys their kids have.
Karis was playing “tea” and came around taking our order.  My new favorite drink from Starbucks has been a London Fog (earl grey tea, milk & vanilla) yum!!!  So I asked Karis for a London Fog.  She left the room and came back with my tea saying “Here mama!  Here’s your tea with a frog in it!”  I about fell on the floor laughing loud.  It was TOO funny!!  It made total sense to her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...