05 November 2008

"I Want a Hippo's Behind!"

That’s what Karis asked when I was doling out vitamins!  They can only have a half of these animal vitamins that we have and that is what she asked for.....the behind of a hippo!!  Ha!

It is always so fun when they are learning to talk!!  I am constantly laughing at the things Karis says and now even Brennan & Reegan.

Jerry is on a trip right now.  He usually has night duty with Karis.  He is a great story teller, makes up his own material!  Karis loves it!  Now she is becoming a story teller!  When he is away she will ask me to tell her a story.  I tell her that daddy tells stories and mama sings songs!  So then I turned the tide on her and had her tell me a story.  So she told me her rendition of the 3 Little Pigs.  She left a few details out, but she did great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...