27 June 2008

RA Camp

We just got back from RA (Royal Ambassadors) Camp at Latham Springs Baptist Encampment just south of us.  We were all suppose to go from Tues-Thurs, but I had to go back to the dr on Wednesday.  My parents took Jerry on down on Tuesday to camp, then we went down Wednesday evening until Thursday.  We had a great time getting to know some of the boys.  We took Karis, Brennan & Reegan with us.  They seemed to have a great time and were exhausted those 2 days.  We did some swimming and a new thing for them was their first time fishing!!  The camp has a little lake that was loaded with perch and brim.  Karis caught 3 and Brennan & Reegan each caught one, with daddy’s help of course!  And you know the tradition of catching your first fish, right??  You HAVE to kiss it....YUCK!!!  I’m glad I wasn’t privy to that little tradition growing up, but all 3 kissed their first fish!!  And wouldn't you know, I didn't take a single picture.
Now we are back home and ready to rest for a few days after all the events of eye surgery and camp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear from readers and connecting with you!

Deeper

  Deeper - adj. 1. extending or situated relatively far down from a surface: a deep pool. It's been a long time since I've ...